Monday, May 17, 2010

Reflections on a burglary

I'm grateful the dog wasn't harmed or traumatised. No damage was done to the house and only insured, replaceable stuff was taken. I'm so glad they didn't take my desktop computer because I would've lost all my photos and music. I have NEVER backed up. So lessons learned: back up, back up, back up.
The husband discovered he's also lost his favourite shirt. He liked this blue shirt so much that a few months after he bought it he went back to the shop to get another in a different colour. Unfortunately they'd sold out of the other colours and only had blue left so he bought one and ended up with two identical shirts. So.... has he really lost anything? After all, he still has his favourite shirt.

Enough about burglary. Here's a sweet sentiment from a local bakery.

No comments: