Tuesday, September 4, 2012

raindrops



I've been thinking about updating my blog a bit and I've started by adding a couple of my knitting patterns for you to use in any way you like - the raindrops and the cartridge-belt rib scarf that I've found very useful. And even though it's officially Spring here both these patterns still seem seasonally appropriate, unfortunately. You'll find the patterns listed on the sidebar under my welcome message. I hope you can make use of them.

Watching Jiro dreams of sushi a delightful documentary about an 85-year-old sushi master and Surfwise documentary about legendary surfer Dorian Paskowitz who 'dropped out' to live in a camper van with his wife and nine children (all home-schooled) + Reading Remake it home by Henrietta Thompson + Listening to Graceland (still)