Tuesday, March 12, 2013

band of monkeys



Five more monkeys for the Great Sock Monkey Challenge. These are made using mainly donated socks with a few left over bits and pieces I had from previous monkeys. I'm ashamed to say I received the donated socks back in October and it's taken me this long to make the monkeys. I don't know about you, but sometimes it takes me a long time to get started. The socks sat around for about four months until I got myself motivated. I could blame the glorious summer weather for my procrastination. But, actually, it's just me. 

Watching classic movies at Auckland Film Society

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely bunch of monkeys there, way to go xxxx

Elisabeth Andree said...

Your monkeys are very cute! :)

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Your sock monkeys are all gorgeous!