Monday, June 10, 2013

with red buttons




Here's a little striped baby's sweater just finished. I love the colour of the brown wool - a sort of milky latte. And rummaging through my button box I found the red buttons. Tres chic. I used a pattern from a Panda book, #205 Adorable baby knits, and Patons Dreamtime 4ply merino. 

Officially it's winter now but already spring flowers are in the florists. Weird. However, I couldn't resist buying these hyacinths. They are such a lovely deep rich purple.

Reading Europa by Tim Parks + Watching DVD Dreams of a life - documentary about Joyce Carol Vincent who was found in her London bedsit in 2003 three years after her death.

2 comments:

sweetpea family said...

Hi Barbara what an adorable little jumper I love it - and the buttons are perfect.
hope you have a good day
Sue x

Unknown said...

Lovely as always Barbara Hyacinth one of my fav flowers I call it my.nannys flower as the smell always reminds me of her. Stay warm xxcc